Friday, June 15, 2012

New toy!

The binkybunny box arrived yesterday!


 

They all loved the new Yucca Toy. I stuck pellets and dried cranberries into the tiny holes and they nomed away.

Read through Clicking with your rabbit and started working with the clicker yesterday to start associating the click sound with food. They seem to be taking to it pretty well. I've decided to do this basic food/clicker association with all three at the same time (since I usually give them treats at the same time anyway) and then divide them up for clicker training in the future. Hopefully the weather gets better soon. Currently thinking that the best way to divide and conquer will be to bring the to-be-trained bunny out onto the patio.
               

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cute blog! Your bunnies are adorable. I hope the clicker training goes well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Your blog was my inspiration :) I love the way your bunnies "talk"

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I'm glad you liked it and started your own as well! :)

      Delete